This baby lion is so stupidly important to me
AYE AYE CAPTAIN!
AYE AYE CAPTAIN!
THIS IS THE BEST POST ON THE INTERNET EVERYONE ELSE GO THE FUCK HOME
Admit it we were all a little bummed out that the old lady didn’t actually all that badass fighting in this scene
I WAS DEVASTATED
#literally everyone in the theatre gasped when this lady started fucking shit up#mouths dropped gasps were heard#and then there was a sort of ‘oh’ that dropped over the crowd#we’re ready for it marvel#we’re ready for a squad of old ladies kicking butt#give it to us (stuffimgogingtohellfor)
I choose to believe that before the Alzheimer’s really set in Peggy and a bunch of the other retired ladies of SHIELD used to tell their families they were going out for bingo nights and then drive into the roughest parts of the city to bring some sweet vigilante justice. Nobody ever heard about it because none of the criminals were ever willing to admit they got their asses kicked by a bunch of grandmas, but there was a sudden drop in crimes against the elderly in DC.
Do you ever fangirl so hard that you just…
embarrass yourself. Alone. In your room.
Embrace your differences and the qualities about you that you think are weird. Eventually, they’re going to be the only things separating you from everyone else.
you know what character we should all be talking about who is worthy of wielding mjolnir besides thor? jane. jane foster.
Jeremy Renner on his first paid job as an actor
Jimmy Kimmel Live on Jan 6, 2010
What you’ll need:
·A cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut. You don’t want to walk around with the word “pounding” hanging from your neck, do you?
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.